Welcome to MidCoast Music! Please enjoy video descriptions of our Wired and Artist Songs Catalogs and a description of our volumes.
MidCoast Music’s Wired Library features instrumental and vocal music with dynamic edit points at and peaks at :29 and :59.
Attention demanding promo and background production music! Formats for Wired include:
• Main (Promo) – Features dynamic, edit friendly hits with a climatic build to :29. Modular, loop-able breakdowns of
elements in the back 30 lead to an alternate ending @ :59.
• ReVamped (Background Performance) – Underscore, background, alternate arrangement or variation of theMain version.
Features isolation of elements, frequently alternate instrumentation, sparser mixes and modular, loop-able sections.
Dynamic and edit friendly hit/edit points with a peak/ending @ 1:59.
• ReWired (Remix) - These versions are drastically altered, twisted, and splattered with sound design - often beyond recognition.
This gives the composition a completely new twist in the spirit of remix and electronica production.
Peak to :29 and alternate ending @ :59.
All of our Wired volumes include :30 arrangements of all 3 song versions that peak @ :29 for
quick reference playlists and easy to use, ready-made :30’s that feature the highlights of each track.
Each of the 12 songs on MidCoast Music’s Wired volumes will include the following versions:
• Main (Promo)
• Main :30 Arrangement
• ReVamped (Background Performance/Underscore/Variation)
• ReVamped :30 Arrangement
• ReWired (Remix)
• ReWired :30 Arrangement
All versions of our Wired titles have the same tempo and key for seamless editing. With 6 versions per song to mix-and-
match every song in MidCoast Music’s Wired library is like a musical Lego® kit!
MidCoast Music's Artists Songs is your source for in-demand indie artists! Instrumental versions are included with vocal versions.
MidCoast Music’s Artist Songs are exclusive to us for licensing in movies, TV, commercials and all other
media! Formats for Artist Songs include:
• Main Full Mix – Full mix of the artists’ original track. Vocal and Instrumental.
• 60 Second Alternate– A reduced Alternate mix/version of the main mix. Vocal and Instrumental.
• 30 Second Promo – A :30 arrangement of the song that features the “tasty bits.” Vocal and instrumental.
• 15 Second Hook- The Main Hook of the Song Vocal and/or Instrumental.