Welcome to MidCoast Music! Please enjoy video descriptions of our Wired and Artist Songs Catalogs and a description of our volumes.
MidCoast Music’s Wired Library features instrumental and vocal music with dynamic edit points at and peaks at :29 and :59.
Attention demanding promo and background production music! Formats for Wired include:
• Main (Promo) – Features dynamic, edit friendly hits with a climatic build to :29. Modular, loop-able breakdowns of
elements in the back 30 lead to an alternate ending @ :59.
• ReVamped (Background Performance) – Underscore, background, alternate arrangement or variation of theMain version.
Features isolation of elements, frequently alternate instrumentation, sparser mixes and modular, loop-able sections.
Dynamic and edit friendly hit/edit points with a peak/ending @ 1:59.
• ReWired (Remix) - These versions are drastically altered, twisted, and splattered with sound design - often beyond recognition.
This gives the composition a completely new twist in the spirit of remix and electronica production.
Peak to :29 and alternate ending @ :59.
All of our Wired volumes include :30 arrangements of all 3 song versions that peak @ :29 for
quick reference playlists and easy to use, ready-made :30’s that feature the highlights of each track.
Each of the 12 songs on MidCoast Music’s Wired volumes will include the following versions:
• Main (Promo)
• Main :30 Arrangement
• ReVamped (Background Performance/Underscore/Variation)
• ReVamped :30 Arrangement
• ReWired (Remix)
• ReWired :30 Arrangement
All versions of our Wired titles have the same tempo and key for seamless editing. With 6 versions per song to mix-and-
match every song in MidCoast Music’s Wired library is like a musical Lego® kit!
MidCoast Music's Artists songs is your source for in-demand indie artists! Instrumental versions are included with vocal versions and all songs include a :30
Promo version. MidCoast Music’s Artist Songs are exclusive to us for licensing in movies, TV, commercials and all other
media! Formats for Artist Songs include:
• Main – Full mix of the artists’ original track.
• Background – A reduced version of the main mix. If the main is a vocal version, the Background is usually
• :30 Arrangement – A :30 arrangement of the vocal and instrumental versions that features the “tasty bits.”